To give SocialHub access to the Facebook ad account, please follow the steps below.
After this, your Ad Account will be ready for use. :-)
- Open the following link: https://business.facebook.com/settings/partners/
- Select the affected account in the upper-left corner.
- Here, you can now add a new partner under "Users" -> "Partners".
("Partner to share assets with")
- Enter our ID 326704657488450 in the following dialogue and confirm with "next".
- Next you will be asked to assign Assets to SocialHub.
(please ensure that it says SocialHub, otherwise, go back one step and check the ID)
- You will find your page in "New Pages Experience" or "Classic Pages".
For "Classic Pages" check the box for "Publish content".
For "New Pages Experience" you need to check the boxes for "Publish content" and "Ads".
(check if all boxes are checked as shown in the screenshots)
- Now go to "Ad accounts", select the according Ad Account and check the boxes as shown in the screenshot below.
- Save the changes and open the Hub again.
After some time you should see your Ad Accounts in "Accounts" -> "Ad Accounts" under the tab "Ad Accounts" with the status "Accepted".