To add a Facebook page in SocialHub, some permissions must be set correctly. If you already own this page, you can follow the these steps to set all the permissions.
- First, ensure that you have full control over the Facebook page you want to add to SocialHub.
- Open https://business.facebook.com/settings to access your Meta Business Account. If you haven't created a Business Account yet, you can do so here.
- Once you're on the page, click on "People." You should be able to see your name listed in the middle of the page. Click on it to see your assigned assets and permissions.
- If you don't see the related Facebook page, navigate to "Pages" and see if it's listed there.
- Once you've found the page, you can assign your account to it by clicking "Add People." Be sure to activate "Full Control" to properly add this channel to SocialHub.